Listed below are recommended social media guidelines to follow that will help us maintain a thoughtful and respectful environment.
We encourage an open and lively conversation with a few simple rules:
- We reserve the right to address factual errors.
- We will reply to comments when appropriate.
- If we disagree with other opinions, we will do so respectfully.
- You may not post anything that is spam or that is abusive, profane, or defamatory toward a person, entity, belief, or symbol.
- We will delete any posts that contain personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses when that information does not belong to the author of the post.
- While we support lively, open discussion, we reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion.
We look forward to the conversation.